25 Apr 2012

25th April 2012 Diary Update - Cinema Spectacular

....For a longer 'cool down' the cinema is a good one because you get to sit down as well. Our local cinema has air-conditioning, they all do in this country, it would be unbearable without it......

...It was advertised as as a 'romantic comedy'...I've had funnier migraines....

...This meant cutting in front of several people that were already seated and enjoying the film. Without stating the obvious it is not possible for me to see where my feet are treading in a situation like this and while attempting to pass a man I accidentally trod on his foot....

...my huge boobs brushed his face and knocked his spectacles clean off onto the floor...

...After a few moments I realised that the two guys weren't looking on the floor but were looking straight down my top...

...I eventually found his glasses but not before I felt under a seat and put my hand on a very sticky used condom...honestly some people!

Diary published today in

Also in the Diary this week a gallery of 90 screen shots to download and keep


2 comments:

  1. wow! Im really impressed.the real mama cita always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a good feeling! No sticky stuff from anonymous donators. For a few days, I bet your hand felt nasty. Only sticky stuff is wanted from those we choose!!

    ReplyDelete