26 Mar 2012

26th March 2012 Diary Update - Nice To Be Kneaded

I have known Mariasela for about 5 years and we always have a great laugh together....................cont.


 .....They can only look and salivate over a pretty girl with a smile and her friend with enormous boobs struggling to stay inside a skimpy small T-Shirt bulging out so much that they almost touch my chin.................cont


....Then leaning forward on all fours I began to gently swing by breasts from side to side, brushing first Maria’s hair, then her forehead, nose and by the time I was brushing her full Dominican lips my nipples were as hard as hazel nuts and about the same size.......cont.
.....By now most of you will have spotted the flaw in this plan. That’s right, Maria could not breathe......cont.

Read the whole horny story in my diary now in

1 comment:

  1. cuando te vamos a ver comiendo mas pito reina jeje

    ReplyDelete