17 May 2012

16th May 2012 Diary Update - Juicy Juggs with Jakinda

Now, I want to tell you about my unusual experience with a girl I met only a few weeks ago.

This particular day I was with my cousin and a slim girl bought a coffee and asked to join us at our table, no problem.......

...Her name was Jakinda and throughout the conversation she could not take her eyes off my boobs....

..My head hit the tray and a glass of pineapple juice tipped over and emptied all over my head. ...

.......there was room for a whole glass full of pineapple juice between my boobs and it soon started to soak into my bra and top.....

...Jakinda started to lick my cheek and forehead then she paused and almost by instinct our lips met,...

....Jakinda then set to work, the licking became frantic...she was gorging herself on mouthful after mouthful of soft breast flesh, she reached her tongue deeper and deeper into my sticky cleavage until my breasts were separated and her whole head was buried between my boobs.........

.......every inch of my massive boobs was glistening with her saliva..........cont.

Read the whole horny story now in my diary at

 

Also posted in my diary are 150 screen shots of my latest video to download in a zip file.




No comments:

Post a Comment