1 Apr 2012

1st April 2012 Diary Update - Playing A Round With Big Boobs Pt1



I thought you might enjoy some photos of a round of crazy golf I had with a friend.

It was a beautiful day in Europe last summer unlike the weather we have been having in  República Dominicana recently.


Thunderbolts on Sunday reminded me of an anecdote of mine relating to a very embarrassing incident when a wafer got lodged in my cleavage during Communion.


 

"The problem was that in thrusting my bosom upwards the wafer sank deeper in my cleavage and actually disappeared.".......cont.




"He eventually retrieved it, by which time his hand was so deep that his wristwatch was no longer visible and his face was the color of a Caribean sunset."..........cont.





Read the whole story and see/download first 40 photos of Crazy Golf in my diary today in

No comments:

Post a Comment