15 Mar 2012

16th March 2012 Diary Update - On The Steps



Sometimes I wonder if it was the right thing to do to show you the real Miosotis. There is a lot of me on the web in every pose you can imagine, much of it in highly professional, polished set piece scenes and some that I am less proud of for the trashy sites I have worked for. Whoever I worked for in the past...............cont.



Please feel free to express your views on this or any subject to me or my webmaster; or air your opinions on the social network sites. I really would like to know what you think. I do read every single post.....cont
I have had many requests for a glimpse of me in every day life as a sort of ‘girl next door’ so.................cont.



Full illustrated diary entry in members' section of

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name is KLEEZYCLAY and I saw this blogspot and your website. I read some of the comments posted on the internet about your site and your replies. I am offering to help with the video editing of your videos and pictures if you would like to "jazz them up" a little. below are two samples of my work.
    thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPSjRLqpa1E


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxEvQjWHKTs



    my contact:
    kleezyclay@gmail.com

    facebook.com/kleezyclay

    ReplyDelete